Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I was super hurt.
I was upset at your words to her
Now I know that she's the one for you.
I shall keep you out of my mind.
Permanently.


Jealously

Thanks Alibaba.
Thanks for making me have the confidence to make me focus once more.
Thanks for keeping my mind occupied with more important stuffs.
I love you guys :D


My table (:

Mdm Chang rocks!

My collection of PURPLE!
There's still more than what is shown :D :D :D
Purple freak!

School was average.
Everyone knew their CH marks.
I failed pretty badly la.
Both of my papers scored 7.
Shitz.
Someone told me A. Leong doesnt gives a damn about marks.
She flashed my SS infront of the class!
:/

Its raining outside 3/6! XD

I wrote,
g____ not equals to p_____
& I wrote,
z____ loves b_______
Tragic.
No one gets what I mean.
Most people know the first part,
but not the second one.
But eventually, Sali & Pali got my point :D

Went home with the guys today.
This guy in dark blue ( I suppose ) walked infront of us.
We got high & I started making fun of him.
I know I know, Im bad :/

Yesyes, this guy!

- He got B.O!
- His legs are weird
- His shorts are stuck into his _____!

HAHAHA :D

Concave or convex?
O___O

Spot my house from here! :D

PF & I challenged to see who can say the most advertisments.
SEE PF!
Im gonna type out what you've said :D
PF: Zap zap tun bu
PF: Zap zap xiong bu
ME: Who wants to have small boobs?
PF: Opps!
ME: Im gonna write in my blog what you've said!
PF: Dont!!

XD

Shall end here now.
Big smiles people!

I love Alibaba :D

I hate the way you took my stuffs w/o my permission.
& not putting back the things as how they were.
No comments.


This Chinese song is stuck in my head right now
XD

屋顶

在屋顶唱着你的歌
在屋顶和我爱的人
让星星点缀成
最浪漫的夜晚
拥抱这时刻这一分一秒全都停止
爱开始纠结
在屋顶唱着你的歌
在屋顶和我爱的人
将泛黄的的夜献给
最孤独的月
拥抱这时刻这一分一秒全都停止
爱开始纠结
梦有你而美


I shall forget.
I know I cant but I'll try.

No comments: